Post 15

March 20, 2031

From: The Office of Homeland Security

The Following communication was discovered on the storage drive of hacker Cameron Greene. The lack of compassion toward events that unfold on May 21st will be incorporated into the prosecution’s case.

Language has been censored for this posting.

BATCH FIFTEEN

From: Gremlin
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2028 3:19 PM
To: Hoshito
Subject: OMG

Dude,

I’m on my balcony recording this with one Omni and writing to you with my other. It’s crazy. Not two minutes ago I felt the explosion, then I heard it. There is black smoke rising into the air around Santa Monica. I don’t have a straight eye-line to region so–

Oh f*** there’s a news HJ flying over Santa Monica Pier. I can see if from my balcony and the footage on my holo-screen. The smoke has got everything blocked out. One bomb did all that? I thought you said it was Semtex strapped to a Jihadist’s waist–

From: Hoshito
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2028 3:21 PM
To: Gremlin
Subject: Re: OMG

Whoa, Tex!

You’re vomiting over cyberspace. I didn’t hear it down here, but I can see the smoke rising. I’ve got a beach pad but down here I look west, not north so thanks for the live feed from your Omni.

Looking at the footage on the news too. Damn, they must have added something else to that IED. Wicked stuff.

I see the terrorist units being routed from downtown via HJ. TOO LATE, ASSHOLES!

From: Gremlin
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2028 3:19 PM
To: Hoshito
Subject: Re: Re: OMG

They’re estimating at least 400 people on the pier given how nice the weather is. Good lord, what have we done?

From: Hoshito
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2028 3:21 PM
To: Gremlin
Subject: Re: Re: Re: OMG

We did nothing. We simply planted some ideas and let the extremists do the rest. Who’s to say those people wouldn’t have died anyhow? 400 people, that would be quite a takedown if the JB pulled it off. Not as impressive as the 12K they snuffed last year in Orlando, but nice follow up given all the crazy security in this nation.

From: Gremlin
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2028 3:19 PM
To: Hoshito
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: OMG

They just showed a burned kid crawling up on the beach. I don’t feel so hot.

Logging off.