Post 8

January 30, 2031

From: The Office of Homeland Security

The Following communication was discovered on the storage drive of hacker Cameron Greene. This has been filed along with Greene’s current charges.  Language has been censored for this posting.

BATCH EIGHT

From: Greener Pastures
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2028 1:30 AM
To: GooseDuce
Subject: Real Duce

Duce, you up?

Just finished testing out my new hardware. Stuff cost me a fortune but it’s amazing what it can do. I just made a prisoner at Riverbend Maximum Security coat himself in his own feces. I wonder what he’ll think happened when he wakes up in a few hours. Probably attack his cellmate. What a hoot!

From: GooseDuce
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2028 9:45 AM
To: Greener Pastures
Subject: Re: Real Duce

You’re one sick puppy, Greene. I had no idea you were getting into God Head crap. That’s some messed up S***.

From: Greener Pastures
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2028 11:02 AM
To: GooseDuce
Subject: Re: Re: Real Duce

Grow a penis, will ya? Hacking people is the ultimate frontier. Besides, folks pay A LOT OF MONEY for this service. I mean, you can make a little old lady rob a bank, or force a CEO to jump out his office window. It’s limitless and the equipment will only set you back about 150K. Think of it as one semester at Harvard only it pays back in much larger dividends. I know a guy who can hook you up.

Besides, what’s the difference between this and what we’re involved in right now?

From: GooseDuce
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2028 11:20 AM
To: Greener Pastures
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Real Duce

We’re planting information with people who set things in motion that ultimately kill other people. We’re not pulling the trigger ourselves. I’d say we’re more like four degrees of separation from the actual perpetrators. God Heads are puppetmasters. They are directly responsible. Don’t use that “Guns don’t kill people, people kill people” argument on me.

From: Greener Pastures
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2028 11:25 AM
To: GooseDuce
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Real Duce

You’re splitting hairs. We’re involved with scumbags, ergo we’re scumbags. But we’re upper middleclass scumbags so who cares? People get hurt and die everyday. You or I could go to the store and get blown up by some crazy asshole with a cause today. What we do gives us more control over our destiny (keep tabs on the crazies). Besides, as a God Head you hack from the comfort of your own home and it’s far better than any video game or holo-parlor you’ve ever experienced.

Why don’t you drop by this weekend and try it on for size? I bet you 1K you get hooked after the first hour.

From: GooseDuce