Post 3

December 26, 2030

From: The Office of Homeland Security

The Following communication was discovered on the storage drive of hacker Cameron Greene. This is additional evidence linking both Greene and Ducey to the terrorist attack of May 21, 2028. Note that none of these e-mails were found during the investigation of the Jihad Brotherhood in 2028. Greene mentions some of his encryption procedures and it is likely that he designed his messages to disperse in the cloud after correspondence was completed by his recipients.

Due to a variety of highly advanced encryption methods employed on this material, and the fact that 98% of Mr. Greene’s storage drive was wiped clean, batches will be posted on a weekly basis based on our ability to fully restore each coded string.

BATCH THREE

From: Greener Pastures
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2028 10:56 PM
To: GooseDuce
Subject: Rubes

Duce,

They took the bait. You should have a spectacular show from your condo. Practically a front row seat. 😉 We can talk details over drinks Wednesday night. Speaking of which, drinks are on you. I haven’t seen a check since the initial payment three months ago.

From: GooseDuce
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2028 11:00 PM
To: Greener Pastures
Subject: Re: Rubes

Dude,

Why don’t you ease up on the disclosure. Save it for drink night.

I haven’t been paid either but my contact assures me, it’s coming. I know juggling about five gigs right now, so don’t give me that “drinks are on me” crap. You’re buying my first round, bitch.

Duce

From: Greener Pastures
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2028 11:02 PM
To: GooseDuce
Subject: Re: Re: Rubes

Douche,
You should know by now I don’t do anything unless there’s a monetary angle. Let your contact know that I’m officially going dark with the Jihad Brotherhood by midnight Friday. We’re shouldering the risk.

Regarding disclosure, we’ve got seven layers of encryption, and over a hundred fragment traces in the cloud. I’d say we’re safe. Didn’t you say the SOC is pretty open in their communications? If those guys aren’t paranoid, then you shouldn’t be. HLS has some magnificent counter-terrorist engines trolling the cloud, but they’re only as fool proof as the engineers who write the code… in fact I’m completing an update for my client right now

BTW, I’d be more afraid of the SOC finding out who you really are. If that happens your whole condo will be wired to blow and they’ll shove one in your ass for good measure.

Oh, the first and every round after is on you, Douche. I don’t care if I make more money than you. To the smartest go the spoils.

From: GooseDuce
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2028 11:06 PM
To: Greener Pastures
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Rubes

You’re such and ass. I don’t know why I cut you for a piece in the first place.

From: Greener Pastures
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2028 11:07 PM
To: GooseDuce
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rubes

You wanted to throw your good bud a bone? No. Because I had a Jihad Brotherhood alias? Yeah, that, and I’m simply the best… in all things. Face it, you need my anti-terrorist search engine counter measures.

From: GooseDuce
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2028 11:08 PM
To: Greener Pastures
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rubes

Looks like we’ll be having drinks outside. I can’t think of a single bar big enough to house your head.